Win a Brand New Suzuki Swift
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18, as of the date of entry, who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’).
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, Belouis Investment Group Pty Ltd (www.belouis.com.au), contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is Belouis Investment Group Pty Ltd (ABN 82 154 487 448) of Unit 1 7 Northward Street, Upper Coomera 4209 Gold Coast Queensland (‘Promoter’).
How to enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants may, during the Promotional Period (defined below), enter by submitting a completed entry form at the Belouis Investment Group promotional stall held at promotional events and venues within Australia.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the contest or to redeem a prize. An eligible entry is when all requested information on the entry form is completed and submitted. An entry will be accepted in writing or lodged electronically at trade and promotion shows.
- Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email address, to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
- One Primary Entry per household, as defined in clause 7, will be accepted.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on March 03 2017 at 8.00am and closes March 02 2018 at 08:59 AM (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time
- The winner will be the first valid entry, drawn by a (government approved) computer random draw, at Unit 1 7 Northward Street, Upper Coomera 4209 Gold Coast QLD on March 09 2018 at 11:00 AM. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- The winner will be notified by email and phone within two business days of the draw. Their name will also be published on 16/03/2018 at belouis.com.au for 28 days.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 05/06/2018 at the same time and place (Belouis Investment Group Pty Ltd, 7 Northward Street, Upper Coomera 4209 Gold Coast Queensland) as the original draw in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email and phone within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 12/06/2018 at belouis.com.au for 28 days.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries submitted become the property of the promoters. The information collected from this entry form is collected for the purposes of the advertised promotion & utilized by the promoter. Should you win, it is a condition that you agree to be photographed accepting the prize and agree that the promoter may publish such photographs in marketing, publicity & promotional material without any payment or compensation to you.
Prize on Offer
- The total prize is valued up to $18,000 (Including GST), as at 22/02/2017. There is one prize on offer.
- The prize on offer is:
|[number]||[full details]||[RRP for each prize Incl. GST]|
|One (1)||1 x Suzuki Swift GL 1.4L 4 speed vehicle 2016|
Automatic Transmission, 5 Door Hatch, rear spoiler,
4 Advanti Racing wheels, RRP: $18 000.00
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for petrol, comprehensive insurance, health, transport, body, paint or mechanical damage, or any other costs or damages, from date of delivery. The winner will be responsible for any expenses incurred in getting to and from an Australian capital city and for collecting the vehicle within 28 days of the draw. The prize value includes on-road costs. In WA, winners will be responsible for arranging and paying for an immobiliser to be fitted, as required by WA Road Traffic regulations.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including utility bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. The Prize is subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash.
Privacy Collection statement
- You may request access or to update your personal information by writing to email address firstname.lastname@example.org, Belouis Investment Group Pty Ltd, (ABN 82 154 487 448) of Unit 1 7 Northward Street, Upper Coomera 4209, Gold Coast QLD .
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- Relevant states QLD, NSW, VIC
- Authorised under: NSW Permit No.: LTPS/17/11988